To provide logistical support to program and administrative teams ensuring smooth and efficient operations within the office in designated region. Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
- An experienced driver with a safe driving record, with hands-on experience in driving a variety of 4-wheel drive vehicle, makes and models in rugged terrain.
- Collect/deliver official letters, invoices, and parcels, as needed.
- Maintain the office vehicles (including ensuring that routine checks for tyre pressure, engine oil, brake fluid, radiator coolant, fuel level, battery water level, etc. are carried out).
- Maintain daily vehicle logbook.
- Ensure insurance, registration and general service schedules are up to date.
- Ensure that vehicles are always clean, including the engine compartment.
- Ensure vehicle keys are appropriately maintained and securely stored.
- Ensure that the general wear and tear of fittings of the vehicles are checked.
- Ensure that vehicles are always properly equipped with spare tyres, tool kits, jacks, wheel spanners, tow ropes, jump leads, fan belts, fire extinguishers and first aid toolboxes.
- Ensure punctuality and safety at all times of self and staff passengers
- Observe road and traffic laws, rules, and regulations
- Ensure own driving license is always present and valid during official duty
- Ensure no contraband/prohibited goods are in the vehicle
- Ensure no unauthorized personnel drive and/or are carried in the vehicle
- Abide by the authorized driving times; adhere to the laid down departure times for all locations as stipulated
- other administrative duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of secondary school or equivalent.
- At least 10 years driving with experience in long distance; defensive driving skills training will be an advantage with a valid PSV driving qualification.
- Possess a mechanics Government Trade Test III is an added advantage
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) with Minimum Computer skills.
- Good driving record references.
Proactive takes ownership, mature with a flexible personality
If you meet the above requirements, please send a Copy of your recent CV with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. So as to reach us by January 5, 2023. Quote the ‘Position and Desired Location’ in the Email as the subject. For the Project Officer position, one MUST indicate the preferred Location.