Reporting to the RMNCAH Projects Associate, the Officer will assist in the development, implementation, and management of the project’s community-based activities for increased uptake of ASRH services. This includes assisting with the development of work plans, liaising with related POs regarding implementation, and management of community aspect of the project.
- Lead in community program coordination and implementation
- Coordinate technical assistance for program implementation
- In liaison with the Policy and Advocacy Lead, interpret and solve policy-related issues
- Assist the team in the design, implementation, monitoring, and assessment of activities
- Write reports, assist in development of annual work plans, project monitoring tracking matrices, target implementation plan and relevant reports as required.
- Work closely with program staff to ensure quality implementation of programs.
- Support fundraising and resource mobilization initiatives including the generation of innovative ideas, and provision of appropriate data and information needed to develop concepts and proposals.
Assist in the development of new program approaches that are linked to related services
- A Degree/Diploma Qualification in any Social sciences or Public Health with extensive experience in community-based work or related field is required; additional certifications in health-related areas are an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in Community mobilization for FP/ASRH related issues.
- Be well versed with ASRH/RMNH related policies and guidelines.
- Experience working with MOH systems and community health strategies.
- Knowledgeable in material development and review as well as training facilitation.
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal, written and presentation.
- MUST be ready to travel over long distances via road.
- Computer skills including demonstrated hands on-experience with MS Suite-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you meet the above requirements, please send a Copy of your recent CV with a Cover Letter to email@example.com. So as to reach us by January 5, 2023. Quote the ‘Position and Desired Location’ in the Email as subject. For the Project Officer position, one MUST indicate preferred Location.